How do I sell tickets using PayPal?
You need to create an event before you can start selling tickets online. To learn how to create an event, check out How can I create an event on Eventyay. Once you have done so, follow these steps to set up tickets and payment for your event.
- Log in to your acocunt on Eventyay. Then select
Manage Eventsfrom the dropdown menu under your profile.
- Go to the event you want to sell tickets and click on
- You will be directed to a page where you can edit
Basic Detailsfor your event. Scroll down to
Add payment details. Please set up your paid tickets before adding payment details. If you are not sure how to do so, please check out this article: How do I sell tickets online?
- After setting up your paid tickets, tick on
Payment by Paypalunder
Choose payment methods.
- Input the email address associated with your paypal account to collect payment via paypal.
Once you’re done, click
Save to save your changes or publish your changes right away using the
Publish button. You can also preview the changes in draft stage, simply by clicking
- When the changes are published, people will see Paypal payment option when ordering tickets for your event.
- After filling in ticket holder’s information and
proceed to check out, they’ll be directed to the next pay to view their order’s summary for the last time. And they can click on the integrated Paypal button to complete their order.