Event Support FAQ
- get help via chat you can communicate with developers and the user community using our Telegram channel
- submit bugs and feature requests use our GitHub Issue Tracker
- talk to developers and maintainers about development and set up questions use Gitter
- help improve this FAQ you can start contributing on our dedicated repository here.
1. Support for Organizers
Setting up Your Event
- How can I create an event on eventyay?
- How can I create an online event on eventyay?
- How can I create a location based or mixed online/in-person event?
- Can I set up an event with multiple dates?
- How to sell tickets on eventyay?
- How to add additional information such as event type, links, refund policy, terms and conditions, and code of conduct?
- How can I add a form to collect attendee information?
- How to add a sponsors listing to my event?
- How to add speakers and sessions settings, call for speakers and speakers form?
Pricing & Billing
- How much does it cost to sell tickets on eventyay?
- How much does it cost to use eventyay for a Call for Papers or Call for Speakers?
- What plans are available for event organizers?
- How and when do organizers pay for using eventyay?
- How to pay eventyay platform fees and subscription invoices?
- I am receiving invoices, I thought the ticket buyer is paying the fees. Why am I receiving invoices?
- When are payments due?
- How do I see the itemized fees for all of my orders?
- Can I pay my invoice with my credit card or directly from my bank account?
- If I don’t want to pay this invoice online, can I send you a check in the mail?
- Can I pay all of my invoices at once?
- What happens if I refund a transaction after I pay my invoice? Can I get a fee refund?
- How often will I receive an invoice?
Tickets & Payments
- How do I sell tickets online?
- How do I sell tickets using PayPal?
- How do I sell tickets using Stripe?
- How do I accept cheque and bank transfer for ticket payments?
- How to confirm pending orders?
- How do I accept on-site payments at the door for tickets?
- How to mark offline payments as received?
- Are fees included in the ticket sales?
- What currencies are supported for ticket sales?
- Can I sell tickets or allow registration on my own website using an embeddable widget?
Tax & Invoices
- Can I collect tax in my ticket sales?
- Can I issue invoices for my ticket sales?
- Can I set my company logo and billing information in receipts/invoices?
Promotions & Discounts
Cancellations & Refunds
- How to cancel a ticket order?
- How to set a refund policy?
- How do I issue refunds?
- How do I issue refunds via PayPal?
- How do I issue refunds via Stripe?
- Can I do partial refund?
- Does eventyay charge for attendees who get a refund?
- How to cancel my event?
Managing Orders & Attendees
- How to view reports on sales and registered attendees?
- How to contact attendees of an event?
- How to export and download the attendees list of my event?
- How to export and download the orders list of my event?
- How to resend confirmation emails for ticket orders?
- How to edit orders and attendee details?
- How to manage or track attendees check-in at the event?
- How to manage or track attendees check-in at the event with the organizer mobile app?
- How to add other organizers, moderators and volunteers to an event?
- How to control the permissions of team members?
- How to transfer the ownership of an event?
Marketing & Analytics
Speakers & Sessions Management
- How to accept, confirm or reject a speaker submission?
- What are the different submission states such as draft, accepted, rejected, confirmed and withdrawn?
- How can I notify speakers if their session is accepted or rejected?
- What is the difference between an accepted session and a confirmed session?
- As an event organizer how can I add a speaker or session into the system?
Schedule & Event Pages
- How to feature speakers on the event main page?
- How to create an event schedule?
- How to schedule speakers and sessions?
Export & Website Generator
2. Support for Attendees
- How to buy tickets on eventyay?
- How to apply a discount code to your order?
- Where are my tickets?
- Do I need to print my tickets for in person events?
- Where to find the refund policy of an event?
- How to get a refund if I need to cancel my ticket to the event?
- How to get a refund if the organizer cancels the event?
Other Questions and Contact
3. Support for Speakers
- How do I submit a session?
- Where can I find my session submissions?
- How do I know if my session was accepted or rejected?
- I am no longer able to participate as a speaker at an event, how can I withdraw my submission?